Engineering & Management Services
Water Resources & Irrigation
Stormwater management is an integral component of irrigation systems as it affects the capacity of canals, pipelines and structures. Successful projects must not only satisfy the demands of regulatory agencies but must be able to address all public concerns and be economically viable.
- basin planning and reservoir sitings studies
- inventory assessment and design of structures and systems for rehabilitation of irrigation project canals
- resident engineering services for construction of rehabilitation and new structures
- Irrigation System Planning, Design & Construction
- Monitoring Infrastructure Performance
SALBRO Consulting Services Ltd.
2302 - 22 Street South
Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 2K2